Silk Trends Product of the month: Mizani D’Tangle Leave-in Conditioner
Hey guys it’s Simone here bringing you the latest news in hair dos and don’ts. This month at Silk Trends we’re selected Mizani’s D’Tangle Leave-in Conditioner as Silk Trends Product of the Month which is one that we are absolutely loving in salon.
The stylists here love using this as part of their blowdry routines and clients are appreciating the results also. So, what separates this leave-in conditioner from others on the market, I hear you ask.
Firstly, we all know Mizani is a much loved and much trusted brand for Afro and Mix Textured hair types, and invest a lot of money and research into the products and ingredients to ensure they meet the extra delicate needs of Afro and mixtured hair types. Secondly, unlike most consumer hair products, Mizani D’Tangle is lightweight and leaves your hair feeling silky, soft and sumptuous without that dreadful weighed down feeling.
Problems with frizz? This is the product for you! Just spritz on damp hair and blow dry smooth. If your hair is feeling dry and unloved this fabulous product will help treat thirsty hair that’s crying out for some much needed attention.
Our stylists love the diversity of this product because it can be used as a blow dry lotion or as just a simple leave-in milk for hair that feels extra dry and coarse. What’s also great about this product is that it’s herbal infused which helps strengthen hair and puts up that barrier we all need against split ends. Goodness knows we need all the help we can get with the affect this wintery weather is having on our hair.
Here’s Mizani’s advice:
- * Detangles, smoothes and conditions all hair types for a pleasant combing and detangling experience.
- * Helps protect against mechanical aggressors and heat-styling stress during blow drying.
- * Allows greater manageability, gentle detangling and effortless tangle release.
- * Use as haircutting prep on damp hair
- * To protect hair from heat and add supple-looking shine, use prior to blow drying or roller setting
- * Use as a first step to create a foundation for all other styling products
- * Hold bottle 6 -12 inches from hair.
- * Spray evenly on wet or dry hair.
- * So versatile, it can also be used as a working spray during heat styling Just mist it on and comb through to detangle, tame and treat.
- * Can be layered with other MIZANI styling products for a healthy-looking shine.
TIP: D’Tangle can be used to refresh curls on a daily basis. Lightly mist onto clean damp hair and comb through before blowdrying.
After adopting the Mizani range at Silk Trends over 4 years ago, we generally can’t get enough of their products, but we believe the D’Tangle Leave-in Conditioner is by far one of the best Leave-in Conditioner products on the market.
So, my suggestion is pick yours up at Silk Trends today. 😀